Sunday, May 23, 2010

;;;;;;;;

18 mei 2010

Happy birthday to my brother MUHAMMAD AUDI. Wish you all the best, hope you can get anything in ur celebrate. Hmm, and happy birthday to my brother red’z risky, hey you look handsome if you have good behave to people, okay..
Lets to attention my nightmare … rawr >.<
• First: I try to be a good student but I cant
• Second: I try very hard to get good score, but that is no way!
• Third: I try so serious to be a successfully man, but this is impossible.
I’ll feel scare if my nightmare come true to my life..
And my mom will reincarnate to be a MoOoNnSsSsTtTteeRr
Sorry, I have not a big skill to speak or write something with English :P because, I vote Indonesian language. Ahahahaha, bcoz I think indonesian language is very simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

selalu commen!